Hearing loss is a slow process. It doesn’t happen overnight. If you’re someone who has to professionally listen to music via earphones – musicians, music enthusiasts, sound engineers, and DJs – are always at risk. That’s because, as a professional, you have to listen to sounds of varying frequencies day in and day out. As a result, it’s quite natural that your hearing can get affected. In this scenario, the only possible way to protect your ears from getting damaged is using custom filtered musician plugs.
The best 4 professional grade musician plugs available at bouchons baignade Audiologie that will actually protect your ears while ensuring better sound quality are listed below.
- Custom Sleeves for Shure Monitors
This fantastic ear mold by sensaphonics has sleeves that are made up of medical grade soft silicone material. It’s also compatible with Inear Monitors. The best benefits of this ear mold are listed below.
- It is flexible; hence, it sits perfectly tight in the ears without being too hard.
- The inner tip doesn’t shrink or crack with continuous use.
- It gives a perfect sound at low frequencies.
- It offers sound isolation of 37 dB between 20 hz to 20 khz. Thus, it filters noise from music like no other product.
- 3D AARO
This model is perfect because of the following reasons.
- It offers complete sound isolation by eliminating noise from the surroundings.
- It is a perfect product for mixing music from the monitor mixer with the ambient sound without catching the noise.
- It has an inbuilt bass boost switch to amplify low frequency sounds by 10 decibels.
This product is ideal for live recordings for sound engineers and musicians. Some of its best benefits are listed below.
- It has a 12 driver configuration that is ideal for the Quad low, quad mid, and quad high ear muscles.
- It is compatible with wireless monitor systems.
- It gives significant performance with loud and fast music.
- It is highly compatible with a lot of portable devices.
It has a soft silicone earpiece that offers complete sound isolation. Some of its best benefits are listed below.
- It doesn’t catch noise from the surroundings.
- It has a high bass response. Thus, it can easily amplify low frequency sounds.
- It offers a stunning compatibility with many portable devices and IEM sound systems.
The 4 ear molds listed above will not just protect your ears but will also enrich the sound quality like never before.