Unique instruction and programs that will give you maximum trapezoid growth
Trapeze is the main “bug” in the matrix of modern bodybuilding. Almost all amateurs, as well as some professionals, underestimate the training of trapeze.
You need to swing the trapeze:
- Because it is a large muscle group. It is comparable in size to abdominal muscles. Less legs, back and chest, but more arms, deltas and calf muscles;
- To create a proportional figure. The trapezoid externally connects the posterior deltas to the muscles of the back. Inflated trapeziums are seen not from the front, but from the rear. The figure of bodybuilders who do not swing the trapezoid seems “clumsy.” Part of the back muscles remains undeveloped, proportionality is lost;
To maintain and improve back health. If the athlete is working on the rear deltas and the widest enough, this fate can still be passed. But if the front delta is better developed than the rear (like 80% of lovers), refusal to work out the trapeze becomes a key link in turning the shoulders forward and worsening posture at USA steroids shop. The anterior delta and pectoralis better developed than the posterior delta and trapezium, as a result of which it develops scoliosis, and pains begin in the thoracic spine. This is a fee for the disproportionate development of the figure.
How to pump up the trapezoid correctly?
Trapezius muscle training is based on the following rules:
- Trapeze swing as part of basic exercises. Such as rod pull in tilt or pull-up;
- Trapeze training is part of a full body workout. An athlete can focus on the development of back muscles if he is worried about posture, and scoliosis turns him into a “hunchbacked granny”, which is a pity to look at. In other cases, the uniform development of all muscles of the body.
- We swing the trapezoid separately, using the best exercise for the trapeze – shrags.
To quickly pump the trapezoid, you need to understand how muscles grow. Without the basics of training, the best exercises and training programs for pumping trapeziums do not work.
How to pump up trapezoid fast? The principle of progression of loads
The principle of progression of loads distinguishes bodybuilding from physical education. An athlete who does not observe the principle of progression of loads, or does this very rarely, is engaged in physical education.
80% of visitors to the gym are sure that they are bodybuilders. But they are athletes who will never answer the question “How to pump up the trapeze?” or other muscles.
The principle of progression of loads on the example of darts with dumbbells looks like this:
You don’t have to go this far. These schemes are a confirmation that you will succeed with a 100% guarantee. Observance of the principle of progression of loads in this way is the shortest path to developed trapezoids.
How often to swing a trapeze? Catch supercompensation
To understand how to pump up the trapeze, you need to divide the training process into 4 stages:
Injury Muscle fibers are damaged, which creates an opportunity for future muscle gain. Traumatization = training. Muscles do not grow during training, so there is no point in frequent pumping of trapeziums.
Recovery of muscles, hormonal and nervous systems. It starts immediately after the training is completed and lasts from 24 hours to 5-6 days, depending on the severity of the load, length of service, volume of the muscle group and physical form of the athlete. Trapeziums recover faster than the legs, back, and chest, but slower than the shoulder girdle and approximately the same as the abdominal muscles.
Supercompensation. The optimal phase for training. Only in this phase can the principle of progression of loads be observed regularly without significantly going beyond the comfort zone. With recovery, and not wear of all body systems.
Loss of supercompensation. Occurs if the athlete has not trained in the supercompensation phase. Acquired grams of muscle mass are lost, muscle mass returns to the pre-workout level.
When choosing a training frequency, there are 2 situations that you cannot fall into:
- Too diligent athletes who go in a vicious circle of “training-recovery” suffer and cannot catch supercompensation. With overtraining, it is not only impossible to answer the question “How to pump up a trapeze?”, But there is also a great risk of getting sick, worsening the condition of the hormonal, lymphatic and nervous systems.
- The consequence of the fact that the bodybuilder constantly misses supercompensation. He goes through all phases and remains “at the exit” with the same thing as “at the entrance”.
- Symptoms of overtraining: muscle pain, heaviness in the body, apathy, depression (due to high levels of stress hormones), aversion to physical activity.
- Symptoms of undertraining: the feeling “everything seems to be normal, but there is no result”, the inability to observe the principle of progression of loads in training.
- The optimal frequency of training the trapezoid is 2-3 times a week, taking into account basic exercises.
But it’s worth listening to your own feelings, not numbers. With experience, you will learn to do this, and then the question “How to pump up a trapeze?” will seem to you very easy.
The best exercises for pumping trapezoid
Exercise for trapeze No. 1. Shrags
The best exercise that purposefully pumps the trapezius muscles. Shrugs are the basis of trapeze training. Without scrubs, trapeziums often remain underdeveloped, which makes shrugging the only mandatory exercise.
Shrugs are performed in a high number of repetitions with significant weight.
Varieties: dumbbell shrugs, barbell shrugs, shrugs in Smith’s machine, shrugs with rubber loops.
Exercise for trapezoid number 2. Tilt thrust
Exercise for the back, biceps and back deltas, which includes the trapezoid. The draft in the slope is valuable in that it develops the entire muscle group, which includes the trapezium.
Varieties: draft of the bar on a slope, draft of dumbbells on a slope, draft of loops or an expander in a slope.
Exercise for trapeze No. 3. Farmer walk
A complex exercise that includes all muscle groups, but especially pumps trapeziums and forearms. The best exercise for beginners who want to gain muscle mass. The study of all muscle groups contributes to the production of testosterone, which accelerates the growth of trapeziums.
Varieties: a farmer’s walk with dumbbells (the most popular option in the gym), a farmer’s walk with cement suitcases, a farmer’s walk with barbells with a handle.
Exercise for trapeze No. 4. Pull-ups
The best exercise for comprehensive back development. Includes trapezoid work.
To increase the effectiveness of pull-ups in the case of pumping up trapezes, we combine pull-ups to the chest with pull-ups for the head.
Exercise for trapeze No. 5. Bench press
The best exercise for developing deltoid muscles. We perform the exercise slowly, without jerking. This technique not only includes the trapezoid, but also combines their development with pumping the shoulder girdle.
Based on the results of these exercises, you will receive:
Powerful trapezoid. Compliance with the principle of progression of loads and supercompensation will fully answer the question “How to pump up the trapeze?”
Proportional, attractive, healthy figure. Without “loss” of undeveloped muscles.
How to pump up a trapezoid at home?
Rubber loops are the key to pumping trapeziums at home. With them, you can perform all the exercises for the trapeze, except for the farmer’s walk, and also not spend a lot of money and living space.
We get a set of rubber loops and perform shrugs with them. Evaluate your physical abilities adequately. Trapeziums are muscles that need training with substantial weight. To pump the whole body, you should buy the whole set of loops, but if you intend to perform only shrugs, then you can do without rubber bands with little resistance.
Next – increase approaches and reps, reduce rest.
In other exercises – similarly.
You can squeeze more than 5 workouts from each loop. We do not linger on one of the loops, as we wish to achieve the result as soon as possible. The load interval of each loop varies greatly, which gives you the opportunity to independently increase resistance in the framework of training with one simulator. The threshold of the black loop is 77 kg. The athlete receives a load similar to shrugs with two dumbbells of 39 kg each.
Trapeze training is divided into 2 parts. The trapezius muscles are included in the work at all workouts, but the maximum load is on Monday. On Friday – lightweight trapezoid training.
Progress the load in the same way as we showed in principle the progression of the load or training at home. Do not hurry! Progress smoothly, falling into the supercompensation phase.
Do not invent anything new. This will slow progress or even stop it. This technique is a “fishing rod” in comparison with the “fish” that is offered to us almost everywhere.
Still not sure how to pump up the trapezoid? Ask questions in the comments below this articl